- Group Initiative will be based of if there are similar Monsters and NPCs that could be rolled all together, but the PCs roll individually as normal.
- If combat were to happen (or be a last resort). There will be ranks of engagement from melee to range distance. Also to be thought about as Front, Middle and Back Rank, Here is how it is defined:
Middle Rank: Directly behind the front-rank figthers. Pole-type weapons for melee, Plus ranged weapons and spells.
Back Rank: Farther back, possibly even separate altogether. No melee weapons, just magic and missiles
This all varies as to how small or large a group of PCs and/or monsters are in varying scenarios. it also helps to know where other wish to be in before planning of moving different ranks. The ranks too have limitations, but will still be possible to achieve.
Thieves or any characters of classes with skills. They have the ability to sneak out of their place in the rank. a successful Hide roll will allow them to drop out of the battle that turn, but another Hide roll may be attempted if wishing to sneak further any rank desired. While hidden, on their turn they can attempt a backstab in any rank they have reached and return to a position that grants them a bit of safety.
- Character Creation: you roll 3d6, but may rearrange to make the character desired. You may select any additional 5 classes from beyond the core classes: Fighter, Magic-user, Cleric and Thief. Which the classes based of what I picked for preference are: Scout, Paladin & Ranger, Druid and Barbarian. While buying equipment, picking spells and noting any other abilities. You apply max HP+CON modifier for your character for level 1, but further on you roll the Hit Dice off of your class. Also to remember you may roll for multiple (not too much) sets of ability scores to fit the best one for you.
- Alignment is not existent which allows to easily build the NPCs and PCs to freely know who they are.
- Theater of the mind will in general be played out in this play by post with enough possibility to provide enough description, but of course is not limited to visual images and maps ever used.
- Dungeon mapping does not have to be done in game. However treat this as something optional if you want to be the mapper for anything drawn.
Rules Update 4/21/21:
- Companions can join a PC's party though regardless of being NPCs. They will never share and gain experience from each adventure played.