Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

Rosisha

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by Rosisha »

Grace gestures for the others to move up but keeps moving forward.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:33 am Grace gestures for the others to move up but keeps moving forward.
Alright, Grace and the gang proceed forward to path #1. You continue ahead Grace as you begin to see the corridor continuing ahead until you see a dead end show up. Grace only sees then from her right that a door is seen and is closed. You may listen in further on or check another path.

OOC: Rip my 3 year old phone of an LG device. So im using a back up phone to at least take some photos.
Attachments
IMG_20210722_185056.jpg
IMG_20210722_185056.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 7003 times
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Zill whispers ahead to Grace saying "What do you make of that dead end Grace? Is there a secret passage by any chance?"
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grace looks back and holds her hand up for quiet. "I'll see if I can find anything." Grace will begin looking for secret doors and traps along the pathway.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

You approach the dead end of the corridor and kinda get an understanding of the current space to wonder where hidden spots could be exposed. The time you take to search, you don't sense that nothing is blending in with your surroundings and that you spot something out of the ordinary.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

OOC: My apologies but the last sentence isn't very clear to me - if I understand right, I don't really see anything. My confusion is that the way the sentence is written I might be seeing something out of the ordinary - hence I want to clarify that I have spotted nothing.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:55 am OOC: My apologies but the last sentence isn't very clear to me - if I understand right, I don't really see anything. My confusion is that the way the sentence is written I might be seeing something out of the ordinary - hence I want to clarify that I have spotted nothing.
ah yeah my fault on that one. Though yeah basically you have spotted nothing.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

OOC: Thank you!

IC: Grace frowns and stands up straight and shakes her head to the party. She gestures for them to come forward and moves towards the door by the dead end. She begins to investigate the door carefully, looking at the hinges, and examining the handle/lock (if any) carefully.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:11 am IC: Grace frowns and stands up straight and shakes her head to the party. She gestures for them to come forward and moves towards the door by the dead end. She begins to investigate the door carefully, looking at the hinges, and examining the handle/lock (if any) carefully.
The party moves up to Grace's position. Now Grace continues her investigation and checks the door in the corridor. Though by examining the door, the hinges themselves seem normally, but look to be rusted about. The door itself is of a normal look and is surrounded by the veins and natural world around. The door is oddly scratched up and some sounds coming from the other side
Attachments
magic-door-draw.jpg
magic-door-draw.jpg (797.94 KiB) Viewed 6918 times
daryen

Post by daryen »

Since skulking about the dead end and examining a door is not in Taply's wheelhouse, he spends his time looking about in the other directions to make sure nothing catches us completely flat footed.

(Or, at least, that's what he is trying to do. It is dark with only a torch, so he could still miss things. But he is trying to be attentive to the other directions. Both with sight and sound.)