Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

Rosisha

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by Rosisha »

OOC: Grimlar and the lead Kobold strike up a conversation. "Doing well?" Grimlar asks, the Kobold nods, "Another day another dollar." Both nod. "Coffee?" The Kobold brightens! "I'll take mine with cream and sugar!" - I'm kidding guys. Just teasing :)
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:20 pm OOC: Grimlar and the lead Kobold strike up a conversation. "Doing well?" Grimlar asks, the Kobold nods, "Another day another dollar." Both nod. "Coffee?" The Kobold brightens! "I'll take mine with cream and sugar!" - I'm kidding guys. Just teasing :)
OCC: Another day adventuring with Grimlar enjoying a conversation with a Kobold in a empty house.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

OOC: If I can reach any of the crossbowmen I will aim for one of them. If not then I will aim for the kobold closest to me that wouldn't put an ally in danger (If possible, if not then apologies folks)

(Deckard lets loose a bullet from his sling at the party of kobolds)

"Abus please guide my shot"
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar doesn't mind some friendly fire between friends.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

GrimlinJoe wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:46 am OOC: If I can reach any of the crossbowmen I will aim for one of them. If not then I will aim for the kobold closest to me that wouldn't put an ally in danger (If possible, if not then apologies folks)

(Deckard lets loose a bullet from his sling at the party of kobolds)

"Abus please guide my shot"
yeah you can shoot at one of the crossbowmen with one being dead. So you let loose a bullet from your sling and hit the crossbowmen and it feels a bump from his head. which it does hurt a bit, but is still in the fight.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

"Huh, Abus has failed me"
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

daryen wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:10 pm When he gets his chance, Taply will shoot a kobold. Preferably one of the crossbow wielders.
As I don't forget Taply, you pull the string of your bow. you aim and let go of the string to hit one of the kobold crossbowmen. Though your arrow doesn't hit any of them, but it becomes sudden that it approaches towards deckard and will not penetrate through his armor and fly past him.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar spars a look back at Taply and winks, he then turns back to the Kobold he's engaged with and continues his engagement.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

(OCC: oh shoot kobolds were up after you three :?.) Alright the melee rank for the kobolds attack Grimlar. The one with the shortsword swiftly with a simple thrust and pierces through him. Which you take 3 damage from the puncture of the blade. The one with the axe launches an attack against deckard and it misses the swing as deckard times properly the moment the axe is swung slowly.

The 2 crossbowmen will not flee, but put their dead ally away from the battlefield. One is wounded but still able to fight and the both of them ready their crossbows.

The middle rank of kobolds will ready their supply of daggers and ready to throw against the party. three of the kobolds from the middle will attack anyone they are able to see. Though they look to see Grimlar and launch the volley of daggers towards him. 2 daggers are able to puncture from each kobold, but the other misses. The total of damage is 5 from the middle rank to Grimlar
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Zilljan yells "My good men, I'm afraid it is time to flee with all haste!" as he turns and runs back to the corner for cover and readies another sling bullet to cover his (hopefully retreating) allies.