Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

Rookie555

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by Rookie555 »

The fight goes on with taply shooting another arrow but it misses a kobold. The same then is seen with stones from Deckard and Zilljan being thrown towards the kobolds, but evade much of the attacks. As they miss, each kobold (three) will one by one throw a dagger and miss Taply, Deckard and Zilljan.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Initiative: Round 6

Kobold group: 1
Grimlar: [out of battle]
Deckard: 1
Taply: 5
Zilljan: 6
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Zilljan turns and runs around the corner and to the door they came through and stops to wait for the others to follow before slamming it shut.
daryen

Post by daryen »

Taply will follow suit, and help close the door after Deckard gets through.

(OOC: Even though Deckard has the same initiative as the Kobolds, I assume there is enough distance between them to allow him the chance to effectively run. I am also assuming that we can make it to the door in one round.)
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

The party will grow in anxiousness and attempt to flee from the kobolds. Zilljan hurries the rest as taply looks to see that Deckard makes it out of the conflict. Which Deckard is able to run away from the kobolds and reach the door. The group collaboratively shut the doors to quickly avoid the kobolds to fight them more.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

"Not quite sure why they wish us dead so fervently. Perhaps I can talk with them about our joyous lord Abus and perhaps they will change their ways?"
daryen

Post by daryen »

"I doubt that'll work since we killed half of them. Most people don't get over that quickly. Plus, they got Grimlar, so they aren't gonna trust us much, either."

OOC: I'm guessing we picked the wrong door.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

OCC: now you see, any door will be no accident
Attachments
accidents.jpg
accidents.jpg (58.8 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

"I have spikes and a mallet to bar the door. Poor Grimlar, his sacrifice and bravery will not be forgotten"
OCC: Does the door open towards us so I could drive spikes into the floor to prevent it from opening easily?
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

CptClyde wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:36 pm "I have spikes and a mallet to bar the door. Poor Grimlar, his sacrifice and bravery will not be forgotten"
OCC: Does the door open towards us so I could drive spikes into the floor to prevent it from opening easily?
OCC: Well knowing these doors can be open. Though the door isn't being open as the kobolds are not heard from the other side, but you wouldn't be sure. You could still drive spikes onto the door still if you'd like