Chapter 4: Regrouping

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Chapter 4: Regrouping

Post by Solomoriah »

The adventurers moved out of the room, and thus out of the battlefield; the hallway looked as normal, and as dark, as before. They were careful in leaving, and found their way to the exit without further incident.

Upstairs, it was evidently night; though they tried, the adventurers couldn't figure out how they had spent so much time in the dungeon. But it was dark, and quiet, and the kitchen was cool, which Timorel took to indicate that no cooking had been done in several hours.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Re: Chapter 4: Regrouping

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt goes to the well to wash the blood from his hands and face and wherever else blood is on me
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm will bid the others good night and go back to his shack to sleep. He'll make his way back to the inn/tavern tomorrow morning.
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Timorel will offer to assist Shybolt and use a bucket to pour water over his hands to get them clean. He suggests doing this outside so the blood from the door doesn't get on anything in the inn. Then Timorel leaves Shybolt to wash the blood off his face.

Timorel cleans his sword and then returns to his room to rest.
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

In the morning, or whenever the group gathers together again, Arven will inquire as to any further healing that is needed. He will again pray for two healing spells, and use them as needed.
Arven will also request any suggestion on perhaps different spells needed for the next foray, He is fine with being a walking band-aid, but if others suggest another plan then he is for it.

"Obviously we shall need magical weapons if we are to attempt to pass that cursed doorway again. But where would one find them, I mean short of traipsing out to find the nearest dragons lair, where they lay in abundance according to the story books." He says wryly staring into his mug of wine.

Arven then looks at Timorel and says, "I wonder, do you suppose the horn summons undead anywhere, or just in that room with the phantom battle?" "And if it summons them, does it allow them to be controlled or ordered?" Then he sheepishly, looks down and attempts to gather his courage and says Friend Elf Timorel, do you feel any different after using the horn? What I mean is, do you feel any lasting effects of using something that is most likely evil? I know that you are much older, and these things may not have the same effect on elves as they do on us humans, but I was just "concerned".
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'll need to see Shybolt's reply to Timorel's query before I continue. Will he let Timorel help him clean up?
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

yes
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Did Arven end up healing Timorel?
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Yes I used my last spell either before leaving the dungeon or right after. The following morning I will have two more if needed.
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Timorel helped Shybolt wash away the blood from his hands and face, but as soon as they had done so, blood continued trickling from his eyes and ears and nose.

Grumm stumbled out into the darkness and made his way home, where he collapsed onto the rude pallet he used for a bed and fell fast asleep.

Arven: Did I roll the healing? I don't remember, and don't have time just now to look.