Advertising Flier

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Advertising Flier

Post by Solomoriah »

A long time ago, someone asked about an advertising flier for BFRPG, and I wrote one. I can't find where I posted it before, but I did trip over it on my hard drive yesterday, so I updated it and decided to post it here.
Attachments
BFRPG-Flier-r5.pdf
(169.55 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
BFRPG-Flier-r5.odt
(327.01 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Re: Advertising Flier

Post by chiisu81 »

Clean and simple :)
RLS89ZX

Post by RLS89ZX »

Solomoriah wrote: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 am A long time ago, someone asked about an advertising flier for BFRPG, and I wrote one. I can't find where I posted it before, but I did trip over it on my hard drive yesterday, so I updated it and decided to post it here.
Can I use this this Advertisement flier in my fanzine project, Whirl Fang, which covers all kinds of fun stuff from RPGs to Video Games, Movies, etc.? Do I need to ask permission in order to use this Ad Flier?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Yes, go ahead, feel free! The copyright statement at the bottom grants you the rights to do this. Do note that, if you make changes, you need to run them by me first; also, you must reproduce at least the "Copyright 2007, 2014, 2017 Chris Gonnerman. All Rights Reserved." part of the copyright statement.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

r5 in Projects. Updated the fonts, but Solo you'll want to re-write the first paragraph/section to remove the SRD reference before posting.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Revised a bit further and uploaded at the top.