DC1 Tales from the Laughing Dragon

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
dymondy2k

Re: DC1 Tales from the Laughing Dragon

Post by dymondy2k »

Somebody is deleting my stat blocks!! LOL seriously how do I miss something so obvious?
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

On which page(s)? I'm not seeing it.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

He's joking, Chi.
:D
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I knew that :)

:(
Attachments
Ohhhh.gif
Ohhhh.gif (302.62 KiB) Viewed 7585 times
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Just going through this getting ready to run it and noticed something. This might be a little nit-picky and my OCD kicking in but the description for the Entrance to the Ruins - Upper Level is a little confusing.

On page 4 the boxed text says that the hall continues south with a break heading west (which is correct) but the text just below that says there is a hallway heading south and east (which seems to contradict the boxed text). If you're referring to the main hallway I would suggest adding the word "then" which would clarify things (IMHO) like so - "the stairs lead down and open into a stone hallway heading south and THEN east".

The first few times I read that I was little confused until it finally clicked in, it actually just clicked in as I was sitting down to write this post.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Finally getting around to running this and noticed an issue with the maps.

The stairs going down to the second level are going north but the steps coming down into the second level are pointing east. Should the lower level map be rotated 90 degrees?
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Rotate the whole map or just rotate/put a compass rose that corrects it? :P I’m on phone so can’t check file right now but would the former make the map image too small if rotated? Dave hasn’t been on since March, but if need be I can address your last 2 posts and get a new release ready. It may not be enough to warrant a new print release however.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

r19 copied to Projects folder. Fixed items noted by Blazeguard, and added North indicator on map image. Also corrected body text and boxed text to all be standard 9.5 size; it was a mix of 9.5 and 10.
Tommi Brander

Post by Tommi Brander »

R18, Rodemus keep, outside the keep. Two ghouls are mentioned (and a dead goblin), but with no stats.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

DC1 Tales from the Laughing Dragon, Release 19 -- June 09, 2019: This new release contains edits by James Lemon. It's a print release candidate to replace the current print version, so please look it over carefully!