¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Bitan

Re: ¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Post by Bitan »

Well, here is the translation to Castilian(European) Spanish of the Beginners Essentials.
No need to be sorry, I've done for our group. Thanks for the wonderful site, btw.
I may edit the entry to adapt it to the Basic Style
Bitan

Post by Bitan »

ODT version of the Beginners Essentials in Spanish.

It may require some polishing and re-reads. Feel free to post corrections.

It comes with a note about the approximation used for the conversion of units of measurement to metric.

Saludos!
Bitan

Post by Bitan »

A revision of the beginners essentials. Some correction to the text, revised unit conversion to be closer to the original.
Attachments
BF-BeginnersEssentials-r9_CastilianSpanish_v2.odt
(552.8 KiB) Downloaded 387 times
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Be sure to keep an eye on the English Beginners Essentials thread, as we're making some new updates/corrections (r10 already posted, r11 likely soon).
Bitan

Post by Bitan »

chiisu81 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:48 am Be sure to keep an eye on the English Beginners Essentials thread, as we're making some new updates/corrections (r10 already posted, r11 likely soon).
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on that and I'll start updating the translation.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Jose Kercado sent me his work-in-progress to date, and I've uploaded it to the first post in this forum.

Looks like he got partway through the Adventure section. Unfortunately, this is a "galley" translation, so it will have to be completely reformatted, and is not ready for the Downloads page. But many thanks to Jose for sending it on... if anyone else wants to take up the challenge, they should not have to start from scratch.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Bitan

Post by Bitan »

This is my attempt to a translation to the core rules I am working on since January. I translated the names of spells and creatures and converted units to metric, will leave descriptions to the end after translating other rules. Thanks for the update. Any help, ideas or suggestions are welcomed.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Bitan, thank you for your continued work! External links are ok for the time being, but eventually Solo can give you Showcase access and you can upload your work there instead.
Bitan

Post by Bitan »

I'm posting a new link to the folder where I have the latest versions of the Spanish translation. I have slowed down a bit, nevertheless I hope to post another update in 10 days.

https://mega.nz/#F!PXYhCACB!PlLnMQfyAxkDwXfGWXUO_Q
Artanisace

Post by Artanisace »

Hey guys, I want to contribute to the basic fantasy community so I think I could keep the work on the spanish translation (as probably is dead). I'm not a translator but I have good knowledge of english and I could work my way through this without much trouble. Do I have your blessing? :)

PS: When I download any of the old documents, and try to open with Libreoffice, it crashes :/ would be great if any of you guys could send me a version that I can open.