No active pbp threads?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
docgeo

Re: No active pbp threads?

Post by docgeo »

I would like to try this type of game also. I am running an in person with my family and would love to try this.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

Tazer_The_Yoot wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:40 am So, to be clear, this forum no longer hosts active play by post games, correct? Or else I'm really bad at finding any. It seems that stopped around ten years ago, maybe? I've got a BFRPG game of this type planned for sometime in the near future, and I figured the official boards would be the ideal recruiting grounds for such an endeavor.
As this is my preferred style of play I would very much like to join if enough room is available
Tazer_The_Yoot

Post by Tazer_The_Yoot »

GrimlinJoe wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:39 am
Tazer_The_Yoot wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:40 am So, to be clear, this forum no longer hosts active play by post games, correct? Or else I'm really bad at finding any. It seems that stopped around ten years ago, maybe? I've got a BFRPG game of this type planned for sometime in the near future, and I figured the official boards would be the ideal recruiting grounds for such an endeavor.
As this is my preferred style of play I would very much like to join if enough room is available

I'll definitely get back to you when I plan it in earnest. Just a heads up, though. Might be a matter of months.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

Tazer_The_Yoot wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:32 pm
GrimlinJoe wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:39 am

I'll definitely get back to you when I plan it in earnest. Just a heads up, though. Might be a matter of months.
Then I shall sit here patiently waiting :D