Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

daryen

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by daryen »

Taply will see this and say, "Hold on. I gotta try something."

He walk over to the center door and tries to turn the knob to see if it will open.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Taply opens the center door, but to his eyes there is no foggy atmosphere in sight. Though beyond the corridor darkness is ahead. Although there are soft whispers and talk from beyond. Though not of kobold language.
daryen

Post by daryen »

Quickly, but quietly, closing the door, Taply says, "It would appear all of the doors are unlocked. I wonder if the key makes them open to a different corridor?"

A thought takes him and he opens the door again to see if it looks and sounds the same as the first time he just did it.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grace slides closer to the first door, the one they had hammered shut. She begins to rub her prayer beads absentmindedly. She peers down the hallway, and wonders half aloud "Some kind of magical protection? Something to confuse us perhaps?"
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

"Well, all seems quiet at the moment. let us venture inward and investigate."
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

{Deckard stands there feeling quite puzzled to the changing out their surroundings}

"This is quite peculiar indeed."

{Deckard will ready a torch to help light the way}
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

daryen wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:38 pm Quickly, but quietly, closing the door, Taply says, "It would appear all of the doors are unlocked. I wonder if the key makes them open to a different corridor?"

A thought takes him and he opens the door again to see if it looks and sounds the same as the first time he just did it.
As you reopen the door quietly. You do see the same atmosphere and sounds from beyond.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:26 am Grace slides closer to the first door, the one they had hammered shut. She begins to rub her prayer beads absentmindedly. She peers down the hallway, and wonders half aloud "Some kind of magical protection? Something to confuse us perhaps?"
Grace, uniquely the door you stand near by. You get a presence almost like something had walked past you, almost completely like a spirit. You sense that beyond the fog and where the party had explored a piece of Oldwin's house may have contain something or someone in the area.

As for the presence, you don't see, but feel an uncomfortable chill and movement that slips past the door. The party is normal and doesn't experience this behavior, but grace experiences this.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

OOC: Do I know if this feeling went past me towards the group or through the door and down the hall?
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

OOC: it went through the door and just walking down the hall in the fog.