AA1.6: OOC Chat

A forum to play test using a Play - by - Post (PBP) format the Adventure Anthology series found on basicfantasy.org.

Moderator: Rosisha

greg

Re: AA1.6: OOC Chat

Post by greg »

Our party is definitely not oozing charisma. I'm surprised this guy even stopped to talk to us. He must be desperate.
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

I love my character's charisma being low, I don't have to be nice to people if I don't want to, :lol: :lol:
Mak

Post by Mak »

I'm on the road for the next 10 days, with only intermittent internet access during that time.

Ros, I'll leave it up to you to decide how to handle Uldyneas. If you (or a designate) want to temp-NPC him, here are some general directions that might help:
Outdoors, Ty scouts as needed, keeping his longbow in hand and ideally without being burdened by his packback. In dungeon settings, Ty leaves scouting to those with infravision and instead remains ready to search for doors, portals, and traps as needed. He will generally not attempt to remove traps unless the failure to do so will bring immediate harm to a member of the party.

In combat, Ty will endeavour to remain out of melee range of foes and will instead maneuver to loose arrows from his longbow. If forced into melee he uses his silver dagger. He will maneuver to backstab isolated enemies only under favourable circumstances.

If reduced to less than 50% of his normal hit points, Ty normally seeks to withdraw from combat, but not if this means abandoning comrades who are helpless.
Cheers,

Mak
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Excellent. Thanks for the update. I'm going to launch a general description of the town tonight when I get home from work. But due to work, neighbors, and stress, I haven't slept in a while so I'm totally dead.

For example, this morning, after getting home at around 11pm from work, I'm woken up at 4am to the sound of my neighbors running and yelling and basically throwing a party up stairs in the room above mine. This went on and on for about four hours.

So I'm trying to stop the twitching :D
mordrin

Post by mordrin »

Losing interest in the missing sheep, Tauren goes crashing into the forest, in hopes of rescuing the lost DM.

;)
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Sorry I'm here :D I'm just suffering a migraine. Will post soon. Tonight even!
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

Upon finding the DM, Kogan will cast entangle to keep him here, :P lol.
Mak

Post by Mak »

Dear all,

As I just posted over in Sol’s pbp game on this board, I’m back from my trip but under changed circumstances. A new constellation of career and family obligations is shaping up for me, all to the good – but I find myself having to prioritize pretty much all my activities, with the result that I have, not without regret, elected to let play-by-post gaming fall by the wayside.

As Ros says in his sig over at Dragonsfoot: “Happily married, happily employed, happily gaming (in order of priority).” Right now for me the focus has to be on family and career rather than solitary pursuits. Balance shall return in time.

So it’s au revoir but not goodbye. It was fun to be involved, even briefly, in the first ever BFRPG pbp on the BFRPG forums. We made history!

Sorry for the suddenness of this announcement: I would have preferred to wind up my involvement more gradually. Alas, circumstances have dictated otherwise.

Take care!

Cheers,

Mak
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Hey everyone,

due to some major family problems (wife in the hospital, then major SNAFUs all around) I was away. Now I'm back and am willing to continue if you are.. I apologize for the disappearance and lack of communication. Let me know what you guys want to do!

ros
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

I'm good to go as always, but we have lost Mak I am afraid.