All Documents Available for Download

This subforum is for discussion of the Iron Falcon Rules for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing. Maybe someday they'll have their own forum, but for now I'm keeping the discussion here.
Boggo

Re: All Documents Available for Download

Post by Boggo »

So far I'm seeing many differences from the source game, things you haven't carried over from Greyhawk specifically, and what is there is pretty crunchy and therefore unprotectable, still plenty to be done, certainly more work than BF but I don't see anything crushingly hard so far (only looked at the rulebook so far, and not done any line by line comparisons but the things I have checked don't seem TOO bad
No matter where you go...there you are
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Thank you for this, grand gesture to make all the files available while it is still possible. I doubt I'll have the opportunity to run Iron Falcon, but I decided to order a hardcover of the core rules, the monster book and IF75. Hopefully there is some sort of revenue going in your direction. Thanks again.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Iron Falcon books do pay me, in fact. Thank you!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
saigan

Post by saigan »

Thanks for doing this, it's a shame you're having to deal with the fallout of this OGL drama. Personally, I think the protections that are in place are enough to prevent anything particularly nasty from happening but it's good to be cautious. I've picked up the IF books on Amazon and look forward to checking them out. I've been running BFRPG almost exclusively for over a decade now and your hard work (and that of the other contributors around these parts) has not gone unnoticed.
daryen

Post by daryen »

Solomoriah wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:08 am Iron Falcon books do pay me, in fact. Thank you!
I went and ordered the three books from Amazon. Hope it helps, even if only a little.
BrookVedge

Post by BrookVedge »

Thank You! I saw a review of Iron Falcon 75 and I am quite intrigued.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Take a look at the download to see if you want to buy it in print!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org