SRD Removal Tracker

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
coureur_d_bois

Re: SRD Removal Tracker

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Boggo wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:15 pm Actually BF1 is pretty easy and quick to do you really only need to keep an eye out for monsters, spells and magic items most of the time as 90% of most adventures is going to be unique text, just a lot of reading :D
Yes, it went much faster than I expected.

So BF1 has been reviewed. A Boggo pointed out, there is no verbatim text and what we have identified are mostly problematic monster names or magic items. Should be a breeze to convert to the new licence.

Any other product we should give a read? I feel like there's going to be some verbatim SRD in the Equipment Emporium, which is in print. Could be our next project.
Boggo

Post by Boggo »

coureur_d_bois wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:06 pm
Boggo wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:15 pm Actually BF1 is pretty easy and quick to do you really only need to keep an eye out for monsters, spells and magic items most of the time as 90% of most adventures is going to be unique text, just a lot of reading :D
Yes, it went much faster than I expected.

So BF1 has been reviewed. A Boggo pointed out, there is no verbatim text and what we have identified are mostly problematic monster names or magic items. Should be a breeze to convert to the new licence.

Any other product we should give a read? I feel like there's going to be some verbatim SRD in the Equipment Emporium, which is in print. Could be our next project.
I have a dog in that race so I think it's a good candidate, though I agree, I forsee some issues in their
No matter where you go...there you are
Jim1804

Post by Jim1804 »

The Equipment Emporium is as good a place as any...
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

Jim1804 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:37 pm The Equipment Emporium is as good a place as any...
49 pages. How many minutes will that take? :lol:
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

If anyone wants to get started with the Equipment Emporium.
Jim1804

Post by Jim1804 »

coureur_d_bois wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:58 pm If anyone wants to get started with the Equipment Emporium.
I thought you'd never ask! :lol:
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Anyone feels motivated to work on something this evening? Print-wise I think we only have modules left.
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

Noticed that you have JN3 Saga of the Giants listed twice. Just giving you a heads up on this one. Keep up the good work all.
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

AlMan wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:05 pm Noticed that you have JN3 Saga of the Giants listed twice. Just giving you a heads up on this one. Keep up the good work all.
Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it.
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Alright, our next project will be BF2 Fortress, Tomb, and Tower.

Link to master post is here. You know the drill.