TL1 Beneath the Silver Spire

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
UptonGames

Re: TL1 Beneath the Silver Spire

Post by UptonGames »

I just started reading through The Silver Spire. On page 2, paragraph 5 is a common mistake with the English language:
"Powerful but elderly, wise but overly confident, the infection ...."
In your sentence, the four descriptive phrases apply to the infection, not the village healer.
Paragraph 8 ends with an incomplete sentence: "At last, [he had] the space and privacy to
continue the work he’d begun years ago."
In Paragraph 9 it is unclear who was dispatched. You are compounding your pronouns.
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

Right words wrong order is definitely a problem I have... closely followed by wrong word right order. ;)
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

Release 5 is up. It adds scale and direction to the GM's map and makes a few minor text and distance modifications.
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

Release 6 adds one paragraph of standard verbiage into the Introduction, after Ganthar's stamp. It's the note about the compatibility of the game, and also specifies that it adds monsters from Field Guide Volumes 1 and 2.
JugglinDan

Post by JugglinDan »

I'm happy to proofread this, but not until after I finish CC (or is it CC1?).
I'm also on RPGG
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

CC. Books that aren't adventures don't get codes; however, we customarily shorten Equipment Emporium to EE, so there you go.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

JugglinDan wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:50 pm I'm happy to proofread this, but not until after I finish CC (or is it CC1?).
The more the merrier, but there's no rush. This one is only a few weeks old and hasn't been playtested yet.
JugglinDan

Post by JugglinDan »

toddlyons wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:21 pm
JugglinDan wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:50 pm I'm happy to proofread this, but not until after I finish CC (or is it CC1?).
The more the merrier, but there's no rush. This one is only a few weeks old and hasn't been playtested yet.
Consider me on the list of volunteers then, and just let me know when/if you need me to do something.
I'm also on RPGG
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

JugglinDan wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:23 pm Consider me on the list of volunteers then, and just let me know when/if you need me to do something.
Cool. I'll send you a PM!
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

toddlyons wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:30 pm Release 6 adds one paragraph of standard verbiage into the Introduction, after Ganthar's stamp. It's the note about the compatibility of the game, and also specifies that it adds monsters from Field Guide Volumes 1 and 2.
I've been removing specific references to certain Field Guides, as long-term there will just be one combined FG; and there's no certainty the entries used in these adventures will even make it to the combined CC-licensed FG........