Shonuff's Art Thread

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Shonuff

Re: Shonuff's Art Thread

Post by Shonuff »

This is for the races supplement ( not trying to outdo anyone's art for already drawn stuffs.)

Bisren PC:

Side by side:

Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

SmootRK wrote:I love the cleric style of it, "Holy Cow" symbol and all... pun intended.
Maybe they're Moomons. Praise Aurox.
Go with a smile!
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

Refresh previous post.

Better?
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

One of my players in my campaign is a Bisren..out..freaking standing!!
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

For: Monster races as playable races

Faun Rogue
Maliki

Post by Maliki »

I just stick to the core races for PCs in my game, but a fantastic bit of work on the faun, and throughout the thread. I really like how the humans from different regions/country have their own distinct look.
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

Maliki wrote:I just stick to the core races for PCs in my game, but a fantastic bit of work on the faun, and throughout the thread. I really like how the humans from different regions/country have their own distinct look.
Thanks Maliki. I am currently working on another monster race, the Chelonian, in the Workshop.

check it out!
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Gave the link to this thread to a new player in one of my games. He is going to play a Bisren and wanted to know what they looked like. He loved the image (so do I) and the Canien is awesome also.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I like these as well. They look like they'd be fun to play. I wonder though why we give these animal type races fingers like humans. They should be something that would evolve from a hoof. Maybe only 3 or 4 digits. on side of the hoof evolved into the thumb and the other side into fingers. That would work well to give their abilities some "flaws" like maybe not as dexterous with small weapons, but their great strength makes them overly deadly with large weapons.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

My children have used these races. My son has had a Faun Fighter and a Canein Ranger. My daughter loves her Phaerim MU; she has a magic hair brush that changes the color of your hair as desired. Nephews have had Canein Cleric and Halfling Thief (the traditional sort). Another family friend child loves his Bisren Ranger and his sister plays a Phaerim Druid.

Of course these are children who love things of Narnia and Lord of the Rings, and Tinkerbell and such... but they have all played out solidly. Alas, nobody used Kappa yet... but with Shonuff's art making them a tad more interesting as Chelonian, I think that will change.

Shonuff, are you planning a big group photo sort of lineup for these? Otherwise, I can put these into documents individually. Email me the bigger files when you get a chance.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?