Shonuff's Art Thread

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Shonuff

Re: Shonuff's Art Thread

Post by Shonuff »

SmootRK wrote:....Shonuff, are you planning a big group photo sort of lineup for these? Otherwise, I can put these into documents individually. Email me the bigger files when you get a chance.

i was planning on doing two side by side per pic, like the Bisren/caenin.
I will b putting the Phaerim next to the Faun.
the chelonian can stand alone.

I am finishing up the pencils now for the phae, and will get them inked tonight.

if you want differing pairs, ( due to alphabetical order ) so they fit properly on the pages, i can mix n match.
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

Phaerim:

Andy Hartmann helped me with some of the inks.
Let me put two of them together for size reference, and i'll post the small one and email you the big one.
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

no problem bro, i can fix it.
i was reading the entry in the monster races for players supplement, and it said for the phaerim, they look and resemble elves, with wings, so i was going by default elf height. and the faun I thought was like similar to halfling, but i have been known to be wrong. (correction: yeah Elf like in appearace not size, and halfling gregarious lifestyle, not size..dumb Cory.)

i'm totally fixing it right, now, and then you can decide which you prefer.

brb
back:

Yeah man, i totally took it as the Faun were halfling sized, and the Phaerim were elven sized with wings. my mistake. I do like the monster layout you guys got, but without a "size" descriptor in the stat line, i have to go on the level of detail in the description. but you tell me which one you like better, and i'll email that one.
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

Aaaaand i just read the descritpions again and their size is posted within the first few sentences..

....THEN below they're linked to "halflings" and "elf like"...
I let the descriptions override the top paragraph.
well, i live and i learn.
NEVER LET IT BE SAID I DON'T FULLY READ MY SUBJECT MATTER! ( i may not retain the right parts but.. )

lol
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

Hows this:

Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

I'm currently finishing up putting them all side by side with a human for scale/ comparison.

will post when done here in the next 15.
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

Done

Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

That is so AWESOME. Have you thought about doing one with all the player races in a group with some maybe crouching or just standing in front due to their heights? Not asking you to do it just wondering if you thought about it. With your mad skills, I would think it would be incredible.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Have em all standing around in a group watching a one-eyed grizzled prospector telling 'em all how something funny is going on up in the old silver mine. :)