BASIC FANTASY ROLE-PLAYING GAME PRODUCT IDENTITY LICENSE
Subject to the terms of the Open Game License, you may create derivative works based upon the Basic Fantasy RPG core rules (and/or other materials also found on this site which are Open Game Content). However, the Open Game License protects the Product Identity such that you must have permission from the copyright holder before you may use any of the listed Product Identity (review the license text in the core rules document for details).
You may use certain items of the listed Product Identity under the following conditions:
1. You must comply fully with the Open Game License, version 1.0a, as described in the core rules;
2. Further, the text of your work (as well as any maps or artwork required for use of the work) must be entirely Open Game Content; and
3. The work may not be obscene in nature; in general, any work containing subject matter that would qualify for an NC-17 movie rating in the United States, or an R rating due to explicit sexual content, is considered obscene for purposes of this license.
If you comply with the above conditions, you may do either or both of the following:
1. Include the text "Designed for use with the Basic Fantasy Role-Playing Game" or "Designed for use with the Basic Fantasy RPG";
2. Use one or more of the logos provided below. The logo may be resized as needed, but must not be distorted and may not be altered other than to resize it, except as noted below.
If you wish to use other Product Identity from the Basic Fantasy RPG core rules or supplemental materials, you must request and receive explicit permission from the copyright holder.
It is requested, but not required, that you include the Basic Fantasy Role-Playing Game website URL in your work.